Yes we have been in the south for a while and will switch to Hi Eh! when we get back to MN & Canada. We plan on leaving FL to MN April 26 with the 172-180& a 1998 C182 on Wip 3000 Amphibs that will be available for dual instruction only.
Just sending a note out that I have a few openings in the 172 for block time , 1 opening in the 180, and 4 in our leased 185, none on 185AS. We are also thinking of adding a 150 Super Cub on 2000 Edo's and will put it on a open rental policy with no block time required year round in MN & FL. The S-Cub will be offered with two options - A yearly club fee with a big hourly discount on the plane, second will be a higher hourly cost with no fee, no hourly commitment on either plan. Let me know what your interest is for the year. We have some great flying vacations available in FL and some of you have been here to see what a fun winter play ground we have for float flying.
CESSNA 172 - CESSNA 180
- Get much more than just your float rating
- Our Cessna 172 & Cessna 180 are insured for Instruction and Solo rental with limited named pilots. These planes are on a year round open policy.
- The C180, C-172 will be available for rental @ Surfside Seaplane Base during the summer months and will be relocated to CHERRY POCKET FISH CAMP in central Florida for the winter months
- Come fly in Florida this winter. We have a Cessna 180, 172 available for Solo Rental & Dual Training
- Online scheduling for all planes
|Aircraft||Per Hour||Total Land Time|
1971L - 160 HP - 2550 GW - FIXED PITCH PROP - BAUMANN 2550 FLOATS
160 HP on Floats - $230
|160 HP on Floats - 100 hrs required
1954- 230 HP - 2820 GW - C/S PROP - EDO 2870 FLOATS - HORTON STOL - 60 GAL FUEL - GARMIN GPS EQUIPPED - QUALIFIES AS HIGH PERFORMANCE & COMPLEX HOURS
|On Floats - $290.00||100 hrs required|
Block Time Solo Rental
|Aircraft||Additional Hours||Minimum Seaplane Hours Required||Minimum Land Hours|
20 Hours @ $6500 - Includes Insurance
|25 Hours||400 Total Time|
Solo Requirements are 200- 400 hours Total Time with a 10+ Hour Rating or Checkout in the Make and Model you are going to fly solo.
Maximum 5 people per aircraft with on-line scheduling
Located at Surfside Seaplane Base